Start Date: asap
End Date: 31.12.2018
Reference Number: 4335
• Setup of project, managing communications, moderate kick-off and steering committee meetings. Report to business and delivery sponsor.
• Staff and manage program/project resources (including internal and external staff, third parties/vendors and implementation partners).
• With a small project team the candidate prepares the requirement list, solution blueprint, work breakdown structure, risk register, stakeholder map and seeks for approval of this Feasibility Phase.
• Following the Feasibility Phase, the candidate and his/her team manages the execution of the implementation. She/he defines transaction monitoring rules and settings, sets up infrastructure (in Zurich) and configures the Transaction Monitoring Tool with integration with surrounding systems.
• Following the Execution Phase, the candidate and his/her team manages the technical and functional roll-out of the Tool to a user base in Singapore and Hong Kong (including training, setup of operations and communication)
• Plan and organize a Rollout and Trainings.
• Communication and Coordination on a global level with stakeholders in all three IT Hubs (CH, LUX, SG) and ensuring the global re-usability of the tool.
• Higher university degree in computer science/business informatics.
• Project management certificate (PMI or equivalent)
• 5+ years of experience in leading global/international IT programs/projects within the financial industry sector (regulatory environment)
• Financial industry background (preferably within the Compliance / Client Relationship Management sector)
• In-depth understanding of project management methodologies (including agile methodologies)
• Strong computer science fundamentals.
• In-depth knowledge of Compliance processes and Transaction Monitoring.
• Change management experience in driving organizational changes (international setup) taking full account of oppositions and differing stakeholder priorities.
• Private banking background is a plus.
• Target oriented, solution driven, pushing forward the project.
• Very good communication skills.
• Proactive and autonomous.
• Motivation, conflict solving and decisive personality.
• Fluent in English and German
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »