* MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or equivalent
* 2+ years' relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry in addition to strong programming skills, including Excel
* Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills as well as demonstrated skills in project management
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Supporting the development of economic modelling tools, such as budget impact models, cost-effectiveness models, and field based account calculators
* Customising core models to address local requirements, including reviewing and selecting relevant inputs
* Generating base case and sensitivity/scenario results along with discussing, re-analysing and presenting results
* Reporting the economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions and preparing responses to questions from HTA bodies
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.