für meinen Kunden in München suche ich gegenwärtig einen freiberuflichen Oracle Business Analysten (Senior-Level) (m/w). Im Folgenden finden Sie das englische Anforderungsprofil (fett = Must-Haves):
Position Key Characteristics:
The freelancer will function as Senior Business Analyst with the Oracle Solutions team. This position will be responsible for supporting all of the Supply Chain Management, Inventory including ASCP, and manufacturing application technologies utilizing the Oracle R12 EBS solution.
This will include support of the following business sub processes:
Supply Chain Management, Inventory Support of these business process will include, but not be limited to:
* Major business initiatives deploying best-in-class business solutions involving / leveraging the Oracle R12 applications
* Continuous improvement projects/enhancements,
* Day to day functional support (break/ fix issues=
* The position will act as a liaison with the Business Users (Process Owners / Super Users / End Users), with the overall responsibility for defining and deploying global business process solutions, unique business unit / site solutions, and application configuration for Supply Chain Management, Inventory, and Manufacturing business processes.
* Overall responsibility for business process design, build, test, implement, document, monitor and audit deployed Supply Chain Management, Inventory, and Manufacturing business solutions that leverage Oracle's R12 functionality.
* Implement solutions leveraging standard Oracle applications technology to drive simplification and reusability.
* Facilitate business process reengineering activities with the business units to deploy solutions that conform to the client's Template solution.
* Responsible for consistently evaluating new functionality opportunities within Oracle EBS application to support business process reengineering efforts
* Facilitate ongoing Steady State business processes for deployed solutions and conduct regular global status meetings with key business partners from each business unit / region.
* Support all change management activities associated with the deployment of new solutions to the business. Ensure process documentation is aligned with training materials.
* Update Oracle Solutions management team on progress and project related issues
* Partner with 3rd party eBusiness implementation partner(s) to lead design, configuration, test and deployment of new or enhanced functionality, business flows, and/or modules.
o Ensure test scripts are developed for various levels of testing and/or validation activity
o Utilize approved change management processes to document and implement change
* Analyze Oracle EBS patches for the Supply Chain Management, Inventory, and Manufacturing process areas in support of strategically planned patches releases as well as one off patches in support the Oracle applications.
* Develop end to end process documentation
* Support master data management in support of the Supply Chain Management, Inventory, and Manufacturing processes
Critical success criteria the job incumbent should possess or has demonstrated in past positions are:
* Develop working relationships with the business and across functional work teams to understand business requirements and guide resolution via system functionality, enhancement and/or business process change
* Analyze current processes, and implement most cost effective and best practice process changes to accommodate the implementation of the system
* Ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy business personnel
* Excellent project management, time management, and facilitation skills on process design and change management
* Well respected by functional leaders and peers
* Established as a credible resource and leader relative to functional area of expertise
* Travel up to 50% of the time within Germany depending on location of candidate to Ludwigsstadt.
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Fluent in both German and English (C1 level)
* Prior experience supporting a publicly traded U.S. company with subsidiaries/business units in Germany
* BS / BA - Business, Computer Sciences or related functional area
* Advanced degree strongly preferred
* Minimum of 5 years prior functional business experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain, etc.
* Strong business acumen
* Minimum of 5 years of Oracle R12 Implementation experience (at least 3 successful implementations / upgrades involving the R12 platform)
* Minimum of 5 years of experience doing Oracle setups and configurations
* Complete understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Experience supporting SOX requirements - internal and external auditing
* Basic skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Workflow.
* Lean / 6 Sigma Certification a plus
* Prior experience in a medical device manufacturing company highly desirable
Duarion: Min. 6 month
Location: Munich / Ludwigsstadt
Sollte diese Position Ihr Interesse geweckt haben, so bitte ich um Zusendung Ihres Profils. Im Anschluss melde ich mich schnellstmöglich telefonisch bei Ihnen.
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Unterlagen!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.