Senior Engineer - Infrastructure
Start date: 02.04.2018
End date: 31.12.2018 (extension might be possible)
* Infrastructure and application management. Support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications and infrastructure platform
* Ensure performance according to defined KPIs (operational work, project related activities and on-call services)
* Contribute to and support the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, problem solving skills
* For improvement of data management and delivery collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities
* Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when necessary
* Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
* 8+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory or manufacturing experience as 2nd level support)
* 8+ years of experience with business processes in the manufacturing or laboratory environment
* Validation experience (working in a project environment and in Informatics, Service Support and Service Delivery)
* Experience in system installation and maintenance of operating systems, hardware and peripheral devices (e.g. bar code scanner, printer etc).
* Technical experience in manufacturing and laboratory systems
* Strong technical skills in different operating systems and platforms
* Experience in Network Infrastructure
* Tools knowledge: Windows 2003/2008/2012; VMware; Citrix; Windows 7; Windows 10
* ITIL certification and GxP certification
* CSV knowledge and/or 2+ years of experience
* Service oriented, very good communication skills
* Fluent in German and English
If it sounds interesting for you, please contact us.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.