- Solid understanding of information technology, and at least 2 years expertise with IT-administration.
- Ability to analyze failures, fix errors and implement workarounds where necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with working in a multi-culture virtual team
We expect basic knowledge within the following domains and the ability get familiar in more details where necessary:
- The OSI OSI model, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Cisco networking
- Basic Encryption knowledge
- Antivirus software
- Authentication technologies, including Kerberos, digital certificates
Operating System and related areas:
- DNS, DHCP and NTP in Microsoft environments
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows 10 Workstation,
- Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft WSUS
- Basic understanding of Red Hat based Linux
- iSCSI, Storage Pools, Raid
- Nagios Monitoring
- Backup and recovery mechanism, retention policies, scripting of automated jobs.
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- ORACLE Databases including Grid Infrastructure and RACSQL
Certifications or equivalent knowledge:
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- Linux LPIC1 or equivalent
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Cisco CCNS
- English fluent in spoken and written form.
- French fluent in spoken and written form.
Place of work:
- Morocco / Rabat (primary)- readiness to travel in Morocco / West-Sahara
- Munich (partial)
Are you interested and currently available?
Then please feel free to contact us anytime.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.