The position is intended to support the SAS team inside the requesting department for SAS related analysis, design, development and deployment tasks within NORKOM program.
Besides this SAS-knowledge the candidate (m/f) is willing to learn/understand the business needs behind. Beside the actual SAS programming he/she will be responsible for the deployment procedures and the communication with all the involved stakeholders.
• Organize and coordinate the work streams in SAS-related environments. Document and share knowledge in a proactive way.
• Proactively communicate with the involved stakeholders during the analysis, design, development and deployment phases for the SAS-software.
• Proactively react on upcoming problems during the software lifecycle.
• Proactively, propose and build synergies between programs
• Track status of his tasks and communicate with stakeholders. Ability to work independently after a reasonable "training on the job" phase.
Requirements (Must have):
SQL (query language)
You must be proactive and must have good communication skills to do tasks assigned to him/her.
Experience as Senior SAS Programmer Analyst (m/f)
Nice to have:
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.