Archiviertes Projekt - Senior System Engineer (f/m) IT Services
Start Date: asap
End Date: 31.12.2018
Reference Number: 4356
• Build-up the capabilities required for obtaining near-real-time health-state information of on-boarded IT services and their underlying components or dependencies.
• Analyse recent incidents to identify relevant use-cases for incident detection.
• Understand the purpose as well as the composition of the IT service, and identify the critical components or dependencies in detail.
• Describe the relevant dashboards, monitors, events and log-files already in place, and where/how they can be accessed
• Specify in detail, which events are to be aggregated in order to depict a relevant health-state view for a specific IT service.
• Specify and implement a real-time aggregation and correlation of the relevant events.
• Implement a near-real-time dashboard with a timely and accurate depiction of the end-to-end health-status of the IT service to be on-boarded.
• Perform data analysis on the health-status information available from across all onboarded IT services, and search for patterns or anomalies, which indicate a future degradation of the IT service or a potential intrusion event.
• Document procedures for how to react on specific scenarios and how to distinguish relevant from false positive events.
• Describe the support organisation of the IT service to be on-boarded and formalize the escalation paths, as well as the mutual expectations with the IT service owner.
• Train the members of the IT Service Coordination organisation on the IT services to be on-boarded and on the alerts to be reacted on.
• Broad technical background with expertise in network technologies, operating systems and typical application stacks (in particular Java and .Net) in a large enterprise environment.
• Experienced in specify and implement a real-time aggregation, near-real-time dashboards and correlation of the relevant events.
• Hands-on experience in aggregating data in ELK, SCOM and InfluxDB.
• Hands-on experience in developing dashboards with Grafana, SCOM and Kibana.
• Understand business as well as operational requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
• Experience with statistical data analysis.
• Good understanding of cloud delivery models is beneficial.
• Self-motivated and highly proactive attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
• Able to work in a global company with people having different cultural backgrounds
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »