* Masters/PhD in Health Technology Assessments, Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Epidemiology, Public Health or Health Services research
* Proficiency in designing and project managing research studies, ideally real world evidence or observational research studies in biotech or pharma industries
* Good understanding of HTA, market access as well as reimbursement evidence challenges and requirements
* Good communicational and interpersonal skills with the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Establishing strong collaborations with local, regional and global internal stakeholders to help identify and refine critical evidence gaps
* Developing high quality study outlines and protocols for observational and real world study designs
* Facilitating navigation through internal study approval processes as well as providing support to special departmental or cross-functional projects
* Identifying appropriate data sources and engagement of vendors
* Sharing learnings across affiliates and with other internal stakeholders as well as contributing to conference abstracts and publications
* Collaborating or lead on study execution where necessary
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.