Archiviertes Projekt - Senior Software Engineer - C#, Visual Basic, SQL (5307)
Senior Software Engineer - C#, Visual Basic, SQL (5307)
For this interesting role, we are looking for a hands-on developer, who has previous experience in analysing existing code, documenting it and who can come up with a new initital database design in order to support our client in the migration to a new system.
• Several years Software development experience with strong knowledge in C#, .NET, Visual Basic, SQL and PowerShell
• Good understanding of Active Directory and its role in Identity Management
• Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and MS SQL Server 2012 / 2014
• Advanced database design and Transact-SQL skills (SQL Stored Procedures, SSIS, Creation of SQL tables/views, Linked SQL Server)
• Knowledge of FIM / MIM Portal, FIM Synchronization Service or Microsoft System Center Orchestrator (SCORCH) would be a big plus
• Committed to excellence and quality, thriving for finding the best and simplest solutions
• Fluent in English
• Design and implement applications and solutions in the wide area of Identity and Access Management that interact with directory services (Active Directory), inventory and configuration management systems and electronic workflow
• Work with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations
• Transfer requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• Perform solution design and program scripting/coding as well as creating SW packages and configuration scripts
• Perform problem analysis and is part of the supporting team when providing 3rd level support to IT Operations
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly online.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »