* Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science with working experience in finance, ideally within Trading or Portfolio Management
* Strong background in UX design, especially designing UI from a usability and user interaction point of view
* Good knowledge of Unit testing and mocking frameworks, C#, .Net core and programming languages like Matlab, R and Python
* Proficiency in requirements engineering and business analysis, as well as analytical and problem solving skills
* Languages: fluent English and German, both written and spoken
* Taking responsibility for requirements engineering, development & testing Developing web components in a prototyping environment
* Enhancing existing functionalities as well as designing and implementing new features following coding best practices
* Taking part in extending the testing framework along with maintaining and improving unit tests
* Understanding business specifications and converting requirements into technical solutions
* Supporting the Production Environment and the end-users
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.