Duration: 3 months
Volume: full time
Language: English, German and or other additional languages
Our client is looking for external support in form of a Project and Performance Optimization Manager for the home heating division.
Heating is the core of people's home - the client integrate Heating into the "energy home of the future" and connect with the other B2C solutions (PV, E-Mobility, HEMS) and the wider energy system.
- Develop and implement the overall global heating proposition and product portfolio focusing on impact and synergies (e.g. Connected boiler proposition, service + maintenance)
- Define and implement global + regional Heating product + proposition strategy and product roadmap (aligning with (regional/global) stakeholders, milestones)
- Lead and coordinate multiple product teams across different locations in a matrix environment
- Collaborate and jointly maximize the impact of regional product development
- Ensure digital readiness and connectivity and compatibility to other domains (e.g. PV + heat pump, smart home)-geared up to customers' current and future needs
- Apply and implement various product development approaches and tools, e.g. scrum master, and agile ways of working, design thinking; act as role model and trainer
- Execute agile product development jointly with regional product owners - develop competitive (MVP) products/ propositions leading up to fast and successful market launch
Formal education / professional experience required for job
- University Master's degree or equivalent experience in product development
- Significant experience of working in product development environments and leading respective teams, including digital components, ideally in a Heating or energy services area
- Outstanding product development skills, e.g. agile, design thinking and scrum methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - engage with stakeholders, influence and explain challenging decisions, as well as new opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate a balance of strategic thinking, creative and commercial thinking and operating across multiple interfaces at a senior and operational level
- Open minded with clear teamplayer attitude towards successfully integrating but also shaping structures in developing environment
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English, more languages helpful (e.g. German, Italian, Romanian)
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.