Senior System Engineer - Unix / Linux / RedHat / Web Security (5313)
In this role you will work in an interesting and challenging position in the Area of Internet Facing Applications integration and support.
• A consistent record of at least 3 years in Unix / Linux – RedHat and Network Technologies
• Excellent knowledge in the area of OS Security and Web Security
• Good knowledge of Apache Web Server
• Good knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat / WLS
• Java knowledge required
• Know-how in at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, Perl or Bash
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate with senior management and other partners
• Fluent in English, German would be advantage
• Accountable for the Internet Facing Applications (IFA), Proxy Infrastructure of a reputed bank in Switzerland and the corresponding Software Components e.g. Web Application Firewall (WAF), Reverse Proxy and Authentication Systems
• Ability to work in the integration phase including: planning, configurations and installations of new functionalities and patches
• There is chance to join the tactical engineering phase, Use case / Problem analysis, solution architecture and as well as realization
• Dedicated and solution oriented collaboration in the further development of the IFA infrastructure and the integration of new functionalities
• Collaboration and knowledge exchange with the various engineering departments in the wider area of the security
• Take over the L2 support of the WES infrastructure which will include 24 / 7 on call shifts
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly online.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.