Candidates must be fluent in both German and English.
* 10-12 Years deep SAP FICO Consulting experience in a complex global SAP environment
* Minimum 6-7 Full-Life-Cycle SAP Implementations
* Minimum 4-5 years of experience working in an SAP Application Support, Development/ Maintenance environment resolving SAP FICO issues for global clients. EU preferred
* Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a HANA environment
* Excellent understanding of FI (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting), Assets, CO (Overhead cost management, Product Costing, Project Systems, Profitability Analysis), Enterprise Controlling (Profit Center Acct) and interfacing data to BW and Hyperion
* Familiar with local German Taxation laws, European Union laws, SOX
* Has experience working in an Onsite-Offshore team as an Individual Contributor and also who has managed a team of Onsite-Offshore resources in a team leader or manager role
* A team player, facilitator who understands team dynamics of an Onsite-Offshore model and has the ability to build relationships both at the client side and with the Offshore team in India
* Works on highly complex tasks for the deployment of new solutions and enhancements/fixes to existing solutions. These include, but is not limited to: trouble-shooting, problem-solving, issue resolution, user interaction, training, defining systems scope, gathering requirements, documenting design & functional specifications, research and fact-finding, configuration, testing, reporting, cutover, and business user coordination
* Flexible work schedule as required in an SAP services environment
* Ability to effectively prioritize and plan activities for self and team, work on multiple concurrent tasks, and meet deadlines.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.