Duration: 3 month
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Ability to interpret client business challenges and technical issues and effectively communicate how a solution will align to their needs and requirements.
- Define, align and own the big data and analytics strategy for the Consumer IoT function.
- Define high-level architecture, data models and detailed solution designs in close cooperation with Technical and Commercial Product Owners, Big Data Architects, Development Leads to implement the
data strategy into the platform capabilities, products and services.
- Demonstrate the value of big data and analytics by enabling Product Owners to understand service usage and customer perceived service performance and providing actionable insights.
- Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Adheres to technical and legal constraints laid out by Data Architecture guidelines and Data Protection and Privacy policies.
- Delivery of sustainable data models which will be used to drive technical and business decisions and products lead the design and delivery of respective portfolio as aligned with Group Commercial and local markets
- Must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
- Splunk, Tableau, MapR, Hadoop, Spark and Kafka hands on knowledge
- Proven working experience in designing the complex, large and scalable data modelling and architecture solutions
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise solutions and architectures (i.e. cloud, , virtualization, APIs, Data Streaming,..)
- Knowledge of architecture best practices and design patterns.
- Proven experience of conducting technical workshop, presenting technical solutions, preparing
how-to guides, and technical comparison documents.
- Experience with Non-Relational databases and Big Data technologies (such as like Cassandra,
Hbase, Mongo, HDFS, Hive, Impala, Parquet, Spark…)
- Familiar with data modelling, design and analytics tools, and capable of suggesting new tools / process.
- Familiar with the design of data management solutions, including metadata management, using
state of the art tools available from client
- Passionate about simple and clean data management solutions
- Very good analytical, consultative and problem-solving mind-set, and an influential personality
capable of quickly building rapport and credibility with teams.
- Excellent communication skills (in an international distributed team) and capacity to learn and work independently
- Nice2Have: IFTTT experience, automation experience
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.