* Profound background as a Scrum Master with experience in Scrum and agile project methods with certification
* Excellent knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
* Strong mentoring, coaching and presentation skills as well as understanding customer orientation and requirements
* Working experience with intercultural, geographically dispersed team members and various environments
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken. German is a big plus
* Advising team members along with mediating through conflicts
* Supporting and promoting feedback culture based on the Scrum values
* Helping the team to continuously improve their processes and productivity as well as to get rid of impediments
* Working closely with other Scrum masters and nurturing internal agile Scrum community
* Contributing help to product owner in order to ensure good product backlogs
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.