Duration: 6 months+
Location: Düsseldorf/ Frankfurt+ Remote
The scope of the delivery is a large complex IT Hosting and Outsourcing delivery but working with several partners together with the customer under tight timescales. Typical contract value (TCV) ranging 10M€ - 30M€ with the responsibility of managing large virtual teams and reporting to senior management (director level). Scope of delivery typically entails standard and non-standard solutions including fixed services, LAN, WAN, Security, mobility, converged and managed solutions with typical reporting into C level stakeholders.
• To lead and take ownership of complex and strategic customer programmes in order to achieve complete satisfaction of the client, on schedule, quality assured and within budget
• Support account teams in the winning of new business by confidently presenting Vodafone’s delivery proposition to potential Customers
• Mobilise programme team, which may involve 3rd Parties and creation of processes for delivery
• Operating at a strategic level, to establish and manage; budgets, deliverables, milestones and timescales for the programme to ensure all contractual obligations are met
• Understand, recommend and implement AF changes on use case basis
• To ensure that the governance arrangements are robust and that reporting lines and communication links are sound. Accountable for developing and maintain relationships with the key stakeholders, third parties and other external bodies to ensure a positive outcome and be responsible for the performance of the programme team
• Act as advisor to the Bid Team on all Programme elements as required and agreed for proposal submission; delivering the needed governance documentation (High Level Plan, Programme Definition Document-PDD) and provide guidance to Solution Architect regarding creation Statement of Work
• Proactively provide the programme Customer and internal stakeholders with frequent programme progress reports, highlighting Risks, Actions, Issues, Dependencies, Changes
• Effectively manage programme budget and revenue and ensuring maximum benefit achieved
• Ensure that a clean hand-over to the Customer & Service Management team at the close of each programme is facilitated
• Extensive Programme Management experience required
• Formal Project Management certification – either PMI/PMP and/or PRINCE2 Practictioner equivalent
• MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) and ITIL v3 certification would be advantageous
• Essential is fluent English written and spoken for internal communication as well as good German is a plus
• Successful track record of Programme/Project Managing complex Understanding PI System dataflow, architecture, and security concept
• Exposure to commercial management; contractual negotiation experience required
• Experience of delivering complex solutions combining mobility and mobility services (ordering, billing), LAN, WAN, IPVPN, security and managed solutions
• Benificial would be experience in international IPVPN roll-out using multiple different carriers (with direct interfacing customer teams and 3rd party)
• Ability to manage from a distance, resources who work for other organisations
• Build strong relationships with internal customers, delivery partners and external vendors
• A self-starter with a determination to succeed balanced with appropriate tact and diplomacy
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send your application.
Do you have questions? You are welcome to contact me.
I am looking forward to getting to know you!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »