Project Manager (m/f) Enterprise Architecture
- Review of the existing architecture operating model, recommend improvements and define a clear split of responsibilities and interactions approach
- Propose a set of KPI's to measure affectiveness of the architecture practice
- Collect and develop content for a development program for architects
- Develop a holistic vision of how to embed architecture practice as a competence in non-architect audience of business & IT
- Extend the existing architecture E2E framework with relevant toolboxes/deliverables required and developed by various teams
- Review, clean up and develop further Business Reference Model
- Master´s degree in IT, information systems or similar qualification
- 3-4 years of experience with enterprise architectures and software development
- Deep experience with agile ways of working
- Ability to work in an international matrix organization as well as a fast paced entrepreneurial area with a large diversity of stakeholders
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Start: from now on
- Period: at least 3 months
- Capacity: 3-4 days per week
- Place: Greater Nuremberg area
Then we look forward to receive your meaningful, English-language application as well as your availability and salary expectation via our online portal.
For further information, please contact us.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.