Your main tasks will cover both daily business / Change Requests and projects.
You will closely work with the business internationally as well as with the SAP Team in Munich Area and offshore.
The two main projects you will be involved in are preparing the blueprint for a) Raw and Bulk Material planning in SAP and b) SAP PP Fit-Gap-Analysis for two production sites in Asia.
• Prepare the blueprints for 2 projects (see above)
• Help in projects which are already in progress
• Support / daily business: tickets and Change Requests (2-25 man days each): consult the business, implement the solution, coordinate with the team in Munich and offshore
• SAP PP customizing and consulting
• Production planning process experience
• MRP, capacity planning, product costing, long term planning, PP integration with MES (non-SAP; just for e.g. monitoring jobs / interfaces), master data
• Great communication skills (with the business as well as the SAP team)
• International projects
• Nice to have: VC variant configuration
• Start: ASAP, End of October 2018 the latest
• Duration: 3 months (+ chance of extension)
• Utilization: 4-5 Days/Week, client can offer Remote part
• Languages: English (German beneficial but not a must)
• Location: Munich Area
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a quick decision straight after.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.