* Prior experience as a Para Legal or Lawyer in support role, ideally in a multicultural environment
* Strong PMO skills including MS Office tools, especially SharePoint
* Ability to act as facilitator between global key clients and internal stakeholders
* Audit experience coupled with affinity for IT-related topics and profound organisational and analytical skills
* Ability to travel to Zurich recurrently
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Managing task lists, including follow-ups and escalations as well as joint audit and vendor risk management-timeline
* Reviewing client requests related to audit, vendor risk and regulatory topics and assigning them correctly
* Organising and supporting vendor risk assessments performed by client
* Performing quality and plausibility checks on input provided to vendor management as well as control function on client side
* Planning, coordinating and supporting audits and vendor control activities performed remotely and on-site by auditors and control functions of global key clients
* Ensuring and supporting established governance by providing support and coaching
Location: Lugano, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.