Start: asap End: 17.9.2019 Volume: 40h/ week Location: Dusseldorf Project language: English and German
Project Description: The Operational Excellence department manages and delivers a wider project portfolio across the organization and is looking for an OE Expert to support our currently ongoing OE Projects (e.g. Procurement Wave II, Asset IT, HSSE, HR). Each project follows a standard DCB approach and the following description can be applied to every OE project.
Capability Building + Deployment: Training (boot camp) + Practical Applications - Building capabilities, creating cultural shift and delivering impact - Lay Foundation for a sustainable Management System - Through training, coaching and learning by doing (practical applications), enable the business to embed OE ways of working in to their day to day work and continuously improve what they do: - Training for team leaders to ensure they can apply OE tools to their day to day work - Workshops with teams to ensure knowledge transfer into the whole organization - Covering a comprehensive set of tools and principles to ensure the flow from standardize to manage + operate and improve is understood Work Description for an OE Expert: - Ensure delivery of OE DCB Approach in respective ongoing projects (e.g. Procurement Wave II, HSSE, HR) depending on start date - Deliver implementation and apply OE DCB approach in the business projects in line with the OE competencies - Ensure capability building according to our standard implementation approach - Ensure coaching of business colleagues to adopt the OE approach and to implement OE tools - Support Delivery Manager (Project Manager) to steer and monitor overall implementation and manage tasks by delivering assigned project work packages - Give constructive feedback to business team members as well as to OE team members assigned to the implementation and actively ask for feedback - Plan and manage own project tasks in time and quality - Actively contribute with Project Updates in the OE Performance Dialogues driven by the Project Manager
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree
- 3 years of hands-on experience in Operational Excellence / Lean, with clear track records of delivered improvements - Six Sigma Black Belt / LCS 2B Certificate
- Strong ability to diagnose and structure problems; advanced analytical skills
- Proven experience in training and coaching others
- Able to facilitate workshops and simulations - Capable of planning activities and deliverables, strong quality drive
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- High level of commitment and team spirit
- Appreciation for working in different cultures and diverse environments
- Advanced user of MS Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Flexibility to travel internationally
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.