- You design, develop, deploy and operate important software solutions that your peers praise for its elegance and code readability
- You will own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on PaaS/SaaS cloud
- You will be working in a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Test Coverage, etc. are kept at very high standards
- You and the team will work like a startup and take ownership for the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance
- This will require you to be ambitious, in delivering products that re-define the customer experience and making bold decisions about the means and tools of delivery and operation
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, is excited to work in high-performance teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
- A passionate engineer with 2+ years experience in a JVM language and a strong interest in Scala
- Experience in the following is a plus; Docker, Akka, RDBMS, NoSQL databases
- Experience with building and/or running large-scale applications on a PaaS/SaaS clouds
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture, DevOps and a strong interest in further development
- Effective communication skills and an interest in being part of highly autonomous and cross-functional teams
- Motivated individuals who make a positive impact on our engineering culture and encourage knowledge sharing
- Fluent communication in English
Dauer: etwa 6 Monate, mit Aussicht auf Verlängerung
Auslastung: 100%, vor Ort
Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über die Zusendung Ihres Skillprofils.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.