* 3+ years' working experience in IT preferably within a financial organisation
* Familiarity with SQL querying, Unix and Windows Server
* Knowledge of Banking Products, Trade Lifecycle and Charles River would be an asset
* A general understanding of IT and technology in addition to a desire to work in a service orientated support function as well as excellent problem-solving skills
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is an advantage
* Providing 1st Level Business and Technical Support on a wide variety of software
* Working on incidents and problems as well as contributing to the teams delivery to business clients and stakeholders
* Building relationships with key stakeholders from the relevant areas particularly within application development and the business community to provide a single point of contact for IT issues
* Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
* Leading major incidents to ensure that incidents which may have an adverse impact are appropriately escalated and resolved
* Tracking work using CS tools for incidents and changes as well as contributing to the problem management process as needed
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.