The Account Manager assists in purchasing and benchmarking of all kind of events with providers / suppliers from different areas in the DACH / Central Europe. The AM will also be responsible for events on his own.
- Participation of kick-off meetings, briefings with clients and / or suppliers
- Research, inquiries and commissioning of project-related service providers (agencies, hotels, exhibition builders, event locations, etc.)
- Coordination of several suppliers at the same time
- Obtaining offers, review, renegotiation and invoicing
- Ensuring perfect project planning of the providers within the budget as well as quality assurance
- Develop efficient methods, workflows and processes in cooperation with clients, which create benefits for all concerned as well as ensuring that all terms of the contract are fulfilled
- Identify opportunities to grow customer relationships
- Education as ‘Veranstaltungskauffrau/mann’, Marketing Communicator or an equivalent qualification
- Two until three years’ experience in Project Management; experience with different suppliers in DACH / Central Europe would be an advantage
- Strong project management, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Safe and caring appearance in dealing with customers and colleagues; positive charisma and service orientation
- Very good time management
- Team-Player, Hands-on mentality
- Experience working within budgets and time limits
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fancy to work in a fast-developing, energetic environment
- Excellent German skills, English fluently in spoken and written
- A very exciting and interesting job in one of the leading multinational marketing companies
- The ability to work independently and with initiative within an international team of colleagues spread around the world
- We provide a positive and energetic work environment
- We are an employer that promotes equal opportunities
- The employer is InnerWorkings Deutschland GmbH
- The workplace is located on-site at our clients in Bremen and partly in our Bremen office (within walking distance to our client). It’s also possible to work from home after the on-boarding phase.
++ Please only apply if you are based in Bremen or Hamburg. ++
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »