Life Actuary - IFRS 17 / Solvency 2 (80 - 100%) (5843)
In this role, you will be supporting the actuarial assumptions, leading developments to regular reporting processes (reserving and MCEV), as well as leading the implementation on the IFRS 17 project. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of actuarial work.
• Partially qualified actuary (e.g. SAV, DAV, SOA, FIA)
• 3 to 5 years’ work experience in Life Actuary with knowledge in IFRS 17 standards (Solvency 2, in addition, is a plus)
• At least 2 years’ work experience gained in life insurance or reinsurance with strong analytic/numerate background
• Experience with pricing and/or valuation of life and disability protection products
• Good understanding of key financial reporting standards (IFRS, local stat., MCEV, risk analysis)
• Expert knowledge of Excel, VBA, and Access and well-versed using Prophet tools
• Strong communication skills in English
• Developing actuarial assumptions
• Monitoring experience vs. expectations
• Increasing the efficiency and improving the control environment of regular reporting processes (MCEV, SST, IFRS)
• Supporting the underwriting and pricing functions
• Performing and documenting related controls
• Support the senior analysts on the IFRS17 project
• Drive improvements to data quality
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly online or contact our team.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.