Volume: 3 days onsite / 1 day remote
Language: German / English
Background: Business Solution Architect (all genders are welcome)
Objective of the SHARP CEIP (Central Europe Implementation Project) is to harmonize the software used for short-term forecast and optimization (STFO) and asset steering and monitoring (ASM) for the Central-European market. For STFO we use the SmG and PIP solution from vendor Powel, which we have already rolled out in the Nordic ' market. For ASM the client uses the Kisters software, which they currently use at subsidary of client.This combined set of software will replace the existing Keltec system from Siemens.The project initiated in 2017 and is planned to end in 2020.
- Coordinating the process of implementation of business requirements within the framework of a new Power Dispatch architecture for Central Europe
- Managing of the planning, delivery, testing, and migration of new data configurations and user interface designs into the new solution, and managing the impact of transition from the existing architecture.
- The aim is an implementation with regard to the availability of key Subject Matter Experts, the coordination between multiple workstreams of differing scope and delivery timetables, and the quality of vendor-delivered solutions.
- Communication to Project Management and Project Sponsors of the progress of the work, key challenges and the requirement of key decisions
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Business Requirements and Analysis
- Deep knowledge in Resource Management and Planning
- Strong knowledge about System Configuration
- Strong project experience in functional, Regression, and Performance Testing
- Planning and execution of User Acceptance Testing
- Fluency in English and German Migration and Cutover activities Knowledge of the following areas will be an advantage - Short-Term Forecasting, Nomination, and Asset Steering business processes
- Cloud-hosted software deployment, management, and testing
- N2H: Experience with Kisters software / Keltec
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.