We are looking for PEGA resource for couple of German /europe based projects.
We are good pay master for right candidate and mostly we provide resource as AUG.
german speaking consulstant can join us as freelance with daily rate up to 600-700 EUR.
salary range-70-80,000 EUR gross with benefits for right skilled resource.
Here is the JD:
B.Tech / M. Tech / MCA / in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
· Minimum 4 years of experience in PRPC technology platform
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Actively participate in Business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases
· Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases; to lead to successful delivery of the project
Actively lead complex design and be a key anchor on the design of PRPC implementation projects
· Review the designs developed by Clients or other parties as well
· Ensure that systems are built for change, scalable, reusable
· Able to plan and lead the execution of PPRC implementation projects
· Possess strong PRPC knowledge in all features from every release and should be guiding all the team members technically
· Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and other frameworks / application functionality knowledge
· Monitor the key result areas and metrics on the project
· Educate and govern the customers on PPPC implementation methodologies and educate customers on PRPC solutions spectrum,
· Should continuously identify other key areas of customers where PRPC can help as solution provider platform
· Build strong relationship and influence on team members
Excellent knowledge of PRPC features both on BPM and BRE side. Well versant with release to release features
· Should have full life cycle implementation experience for at least 3 projects
. Should have good knowledge on all rule types, UI and correspondence features
· Understand the rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
· Good at PPRC configurations such as PDM, email server, Scan station and other configurations
· Should be able to understand the scalability and reuse aspects of the application in development and can provide and evaluate enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible
· Able to elaborate use cases in PRPC language, able to evaluate low level and high level designs
· Good knowledge of PRPC integration capabilities and able to use integration wizards for integration with SOAP, JMS, MQ and Java
· Able to articulate the application requirements and interpret the same in solid work class ( work, cover and folder) design
· Good understanding of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as LDAP
· Good knowledge of general PRPC architecture and its fitment to J2EE architecture.
· Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations : Ability to use application prefight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, PegaAES
. Should be expertise in UX with skin design abilities
. Should be able to support penetration testing and fix issues
. Having framework knowledge of at least one Pega framework is essential
. Should be aware of advanced Pega concepts in Pega 8.4 such as workforce enhancements and AI features
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.