* 3+ years' working experience as a Second Level Support coupled with proficiency in analysing Stack Traces
* Strong background in Unix and Windows with the ability to handle files, search logs, check processes, task schedule and IIS
* Expertise in relational DB and writing SQL queries such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL or Sybase
* Practical knowledge in SPLUNK and Apps Dynamics, Geneos is beneficial
* Languages: fluent English and German, both written and spoken
* Ensuring communication with internal clients within the business as well as other IT teams such as Application Development and Technology Infrastructure Services
* Maintaining incidents through to resolution including analysing complex problems involving multiple systems and working other IT teams as required
* Leading the team during major incidents, supporting to engage other teams and driving resolution of incidents having main impact to the business
* Acting out as a key stakeholder within development projects to guarantee quality within software delivery as well as onboarding of knowledge from Application Development teams
* Providing support for application deployments and aiding of critical batch jobs or overseas businesses
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.