* 8+ years' background as an IT Business Analyst with Leadership experience
* Proficiency in leading a team and providing them with performance managed career direction coupled with the ability to manage a global team and stakeholders at all levels
* Practical knowledge in creating functional and business requirements specifications as well as applying business analysis techniques and best practices
* Know-how of the software development lifecycle
* Competency of working in both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies, familiarity with Legal or eDiscovery framework is a big plus
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Determining and implementing how requirements are gathered, how the project will be delivered and agreeing what documents and artefacts will be produced, signed off, maintained and archived
* Ensuring the establishment of all business analysis best practice standards are throughout the BA Community
* Encouraging the business analysts to achieve their career ambition through attentive career development planning as well as leading, mentoring and coaching people for best in class work products
* Interacting between information technology teams and the business for supporting the needs of the business teams
* Collaborating with stakeholders and project teams and transforming the business vision into the right reality
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.