German Speaking Hardware Supporter (5864)
In this role you are responsible for deploying new solutions and products and managing client’s expectations.
• Experience in IT infrastructure – network topology and hardware mainly related to corporate print environment using HP Products
• Know-how in Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Experience in the support of end user environments, as well as core IT infrastructure
• Skills in SNOW (ticket system) and good understanding of underlying software issues would be a plus
• Ability to work independently in a heavily multitasking environment
• Fluent in English, very good German skills
• Daily environment health check and pre-shift communication and incident queue coverage in shift patterns.
• Clearly document support issues and all steps performed in SNOW ticketing tool
• Recognize and prioritize tasks arriving to dedicated queue and escalate customer issues through the proper channels
• Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
• Support deployment and implementation of new products and solutions
• Diagnosis and resolution of HW/servers/network/voice technology related issues
• Be held accountable for measurable objectives including resolution time, case closures, client satisfaction among others
• Liaise with third-level support groups when an additional support, advice or escalation is required.
• Manage and perform allocated tasks, projects, initiatives, check progress, report results to peers and higher management
• Support all ITIL processes, in particular the Incident and Problem Management processes
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »