für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen Portfolio Manager.
· You have three key areas of responsibility: strategy and investment funding, Agile portfolio operations, and Lean governance.
· You'll be responsible for establishing and accompanying the processes necessary to build systems and solutions that the Enterprise needs to meet its strategic objectives across the regions where the Digital Attacker will be rolled out to (initially UK and Germany).
· As a Snr. Portfolio Manager you’ll extensively cooperate with enterprise executives, Business Owners, and Enterprise Architects to provide the longer-term view of the technology necessary to support the evolving business strategy.
· You’ll define the roadmap for the Digital Attacker in collaboration with the regional units and the Digital Attacker leadership team and manage the development budget required to deliver the agreed roadmap.
· An essential aspect of your role is to provide thought leadership for the portfolio, enabling the introduction of new features, functionality and propositions to the market as identified through local business requirements.
· The establishment of the minimum metrics needed to assure that strategy is being implemented, spend aligns with agreed boundaries, and results are constantly improving is under your scope of responsibility.
· You’ll support the Lean Agile Centre of Excellence (LACE) to ensure you sustain and improve the portfolio level activities and the smooth hand-over to program delivery
· Key to the role is the translation of business needs into a coherent prioritized roadmap across the relevant regions, aligned with the dynamic budget under your management. The roadmap will align with E.ON’s vision for segmentation and growth, providing a platform for long-term contribution to E.ON’s consumer business.
· You'll act as the champion for Customer needs and subject matter expert for portfolio, providing thought leadership and strategic direction for the portfolio.
· You'll work with the relevant commercial teams in the business to ensure commercial contribution is maximized.
· Support the preparation of concise business cases, proposals and papers to be presented to the board.
· University degree in Business or Management, Information Technology or project management in related fields
· Strong experience in developing and managing B2C product portfolios
· Good track record of commercial and/or technical achievement and P&L improvement, revenue growth and cost reduction
· Strong analytical skills including financial modelling, valuation and financial statement analysis
· Competent in the design of efficient processes and the change management required to bring them to life
· You have the ability to deliver to tight time scales, innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver solutions that meet customers’ and stakeholders’ stated requirements.
· Experience in definition of a vision and strategic direction, as well as translating it into decision making and action
· Be open-minded and curious, find pleasure in uncertainty, have the ability to bring in new ideas and be quick to learn and adapt
· You have exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills along with strong influencing skills.
· Experience in Energy Industry could be advantageous
· Fluent in English, German is considered as a plus
Start date: 01/01/2019
End date 31/03/2019 + extension option
Locations: Essen, München, (Reisetätigkeit Coventry (UK), Nottingham (UK))
Haben Sie Interesse ? Dann senden Sie uns gerne Ihren CV , Verfügbarkeit und Ihren Stunden-,Tagessatz All In.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »