We are looking for SAP TM Consultant.
The project is a SAP template design project with S/4HANA. The organization will be set up with 6 business teams (Lead-to-Order, Service-to-Retention, Order-to-Cash, Forcast-to-Stock, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report) and several platform teams (development, data migration, etc.). The template build phase is planned from February until December 2019 followed by (pilot) roll outs throughout Q1/2022 (Europe scope), finalized 2025. The end date of the assignment may change and be enhanced to cover as well pilot rollouts.
Main focus of the activities is the design of the overall SAP Transportation Management Solution with S/4HANA. For SAP TM the overall team needs a consultant with broad overview of TM. Integration know how with 3rd party logistics providers is required.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Organize the work for the Transportation management activities with the other 2 team members
• Map business requirements to S/4 standard functionality (SAP best practices) following an to-be approach proposing functionality and processes
• Identify gaps and integration requirements, propose solutions towards SAP S/4 standard
• Participate in scrum meetings and refine the requirements to be delivered in 4 week sprints
• Work together with the development team and migration team
• Build the template
• Document, test and show the results at the end of the sprints
• Primary: Proven experience in international template build and rollout project. Relevant project experience in SAP TM
• Technical core competencies within SAP Transportation management. E2E know how of integration in SAP (PUR, SD, EWM) and for 3rd party providers. Know how in TM with S/4HANA version 1809.
• Able to translate business requirements into SAP language. Latest SAP Hana knowhow (1809), good overview on latest status of SAP Hana Simplification list, Fiori apps and possible impacts on the project scope. Good communication and people interaction skills (ability to communicate in German is a big plus, but not a must). Experience in workshop execution and in shared problem solution finding together with the teams.
• Strives for pragmatic TM related solutions and sound understanding in problem re-solution finding techniques. Ability to see the whole (understands when to proactively interact with other teams/ Integration Team).
• Experience in Discrete Manufacturing industry.
• Secondary: Experience in SAP Event Management is a plus. Experience in agile practises, Knowledge about agile value and principles, working experience in an scaled agile environment. Basic process modelling knowledge (preferably in ARIS) as the Customer process world modelled in ARIS is the basis for the template design and build. Solution Manager integration knowledge with SAP Activate method is a big plus. Basic Atlassian Jira and Confluence experience highly welcome
ONLY ENGLISH Required
Location: Düsseldorf/Köln/Wuppertal, Germany
Duration: until March 2020 – option to extend
Start: January 2019
Remote or Onsite: Onsite
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.