Duration 1 year
The team manages horizontal, scalable CI/CD solutions and services on top of an OpenStack cloud infrastructure. Scripting, documentation, process definition and automation are primary tasks, along with cooperation with the Site Reliability team and other technology teams.
• Operation and maintenance of our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions in an OpenStack cloud environment.
• Understand delivery processes and determine ways to optimize and improve CI and CD solutions.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the products and services of the Engineering Support team
• Very good knowledge about CI/CD systems (Jenkins pipelines)
• Working with cloud technologies, scaling, load balancing, high availability, reliability of services
• Running containerized applications with Docker and Kubernetes
• Scripting with bash, or languages such as Groovy, Python, and Go
• Configuration Management and Orchestration solutions (prefered Ansible)
• Source control and coding collaboration systems (prefered GitHub/GitLab)
• Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
• Providing a robust setup & management of automated test environments; scaled for usage by multiple development teams
• Enthusiastic and creative when facing technical challenges
• Willingness to take paid on-call shifts after onboarding period
• Effective spoken and written English skills
• Good communication skills
• Agile/lean mindset
Nice to Have:
• Experience with OpenStack
• Experience with Hashicorp stack (Consul/Consul template)
• Familiar with Atlassian tools
• Software development experience
If you have free resources and interest, we look forward to your current profile.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.