for our client in Munich we are seeking for a Logistics Manager (m/f/d).
The Logistics Manager is responsible for implementing and execution of the supply chain processes in international customer projects. He/she will work collaboratively with clients in the project location, the logistics teams in the company as well as on-site, and the project teams to ensure the efficient, smooth and timely supply of material and products.
• Responsibility for managing the supply chain processes as part of large customer projects in the government business environment
• Design and implementation of logistic supply chain and processes in the project
• Planning, control and optimization of material flow and supply in international government projects in cooperation with the overall project management in order to fulfill the timely and economic targets
• Evaluation and negotiation with logistics supplier
• Cooperation with national and international public authorities regarding supplies and deliveries
• Coordination, management and resolution of all logistics issues between the project, the Veridos organization, the suppliers, the customer organization and so on
• Strong cooperation with the project manager and sub-project leads;
• support project management in reporting and decision-making
• Contribution and support to general supply chain management processes, process optimization and documentation in the organization
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Education and/or university degree in the Supply Chain / Logistics area or related experience
• Long-term comprehensive experience in execution of logistics for large projects involving international freight traffic
• Good analytical and conceptual capabilities to evaluate und optimize supply chain processes
• Profound knowledge of customs, preferential and export regulations and legislation
• High degree of personal responsibility and distinct quality and cost awareness
• Good organizational skills to coordinate and execute processes
• Leader personality and good communicator who can work collaboratively as part of a team
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications and SAP ECC as a user
• Intercultural experience enabling good interaction with different cultures
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Further language skills will be an advantage.
• Prepared to travel internationally
Are you currently interested and available?
Then please feel free to contact us anytime.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.