• After the client's split from their former owner, they have developed their own identity management solution based on Sailpoint IdentityIQ. The first phase with a focus on separation from the old owner is being finalized and now the focus of the project is onboarding of applications and processes which were not in the initial scope.
• The implementation project is taking an agile DevOps approach with user stories, sprints, and frequent releases to achieve the highest level of flexibility due to the dependency with other projects.
• This role is based in Dusseldorf, Germany, with regular travel to other client locations in the UK and Germany.
• Analyze epics and user stories, write technical designs
• Develop connectors, processes and other customizations for Sailpoint IIQ as well as unit tests for the developed functions
• Use Sailpoint SSB, git, Jenkins and Ansible for DevOps automation
• Participate in daily stand-ups
• Support testing
• Align with the operations team and other stakeholders
• Ability to integrate into a mixed team of internals, externals and service providers.
Key Skill Requirements:
• Experience with Sailpoint IIQ Identity Management solution
• Good knowledge of agile development methodologies/SCRUM including relevant tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
• DevOps automation skills
• Dedicated Team Player.
• Strong initiative and willingness to change.
• Highly self-dependent, result- and process-oriented way of work.
• Experience with client's IT infrastructure a plus.
Duration: 3 months +
Capacity: 50 hours/week (30 onsite, 20 remote)
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »