Enterprise Architect - IT Service Management / ServiceNow (5899)
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the domain of Service Management, covering all aspects of IT Service Management including the tooling support service design, transition, and operations processes.
• Enterprise Architect with 5 to 10 years of experience and a track record in IT Service Management, ideally with the ServiceNow suite
• Solid process and data modeling experience (tools and methods) with a good understanding of CMDB (Configuration Management Database) design
• Good understanding of the state of the art in technology and operational practices in the area, standards and industry best practices (e.g. SOA, virtual data center, hyper-converged infrastructure, containerization, public cloud, and infrastructure-as-code, certified in ITIL framework, TOGAF)
• Excellent relationship management and social skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of seniority as well as excellent presentation skills in English
• Close collaboration with other experts in the areas of engineering, product management and service delivery, you author the vision, reference architectures and best practices which describe and act as a design reviewer and counsellor to service architects
• Shaping of the banks the IT Systems landscape, authoring the reference architectures around all aspects of service management, including the toolset supporting the service management processes, the interfaces with a rich ecosystem of services and technical capabilities, and the connection to the customer (through GUIs and CI/CD toolchains)
• Handling design problems, the dimension of the organization, the stringent security, compliance and performance requirements characterizing the branch, and the innovation pace of GCTO’s offering to its customers
• Providing coherence to a decentralized service landscape, you sit in a privileged observation point, with the opportunity to gather and share knowledge and be the key facilitator to solve multi-stakeholder problems
Off to new destinations! Apply now!
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »