Skills & Experience
* Candidate with 10+ years of IT experience predominantly in information management area.
* Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
* Must have designed/architected and implemented minimum 2 end-to-end Informatica MDM engagements including Informatica Data Director (IDD)
* Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing , staging and Base Objects) , Data validation , Match and Merge rules , designing and developing user exits, customizing/configuring Informatica data director (IDD)applications
* Understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, data management/data stewardship process definitions/designs, project life cycle Phases, best practices
* Must have participated in and led the requirement gathering /solution architecture for MDM initiatives
* Experience in integrating external business application with Informatica MDM hub using Batch process, SIF and message queues a significant advantage
* Experience in integrating MDM with Informatica data quality (IDQ) tool
* Excellent communication and customer facing skills
Role and Responsibilities
* Conduct and lead requirement workshops with customer stakeholders, elicit and define functional and non-functional requirements
* Architect and design the Informatica MDM based solution to meet the requirements
* Provide technical leadership to the solution development team
* End-to-end responsible for MDM solution delivery from technology perspective
* Provide effort estimation , solution definition and design support project management team
* Build best practices, reusable components and solution accelerators on Informatica MDM
* Provide guidance and mentor implementation team members
Contract: 6 Months initial ++
Day rate: Competitive
We are the leading ERP recruitment firm in the world, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the ERP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the ERP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV or call us in complete confidence.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.