* University Degree in Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience
* Strong demonstrable knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases (automation, report generation, root cause analysis)
* Familiarity with version control and Linux, Unix or Mac terminal environments
* Preferably outstanding skills in common web technologies such as HTTP(S), (S)FTP, REST APIs Bash and Python scripting
* Strong communication and collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions
* Languages: native language competence in French, fluent English both written and spoken
* Providing end-to-end support to the business partners (from deployment of code to business challenges solution and ongoing support of daily business)
* Supporting internal clients in resolving day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions as well as assuring the prompt and proper resolution of any technical challenges
* Designing and implementing reporting dashboards, SQL queries and automated jobs to solve business needs
* Allocating documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients' integrations
* Boosting product offerings by managing client feedback on features to the company's product technology managers and product operations managers
* Implementing new developments and helping partners in long-term integration
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 13646
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.