Location: Zuchwil, Switzerland
Start: 1st of February
Duration: 31st December
Responsible to lead Strategy & Deployment projects in their areas of responsibility for the Engineering Science and Technology organization for the DACH network. Support of the regional engineering clusters for Strategy & Organization capabilities and Business continuity and resiliency. Alignment of activities with WW EST (World Wide Engineering Science and Technology - based in Cork IRE).
* Development and deployment of Business Systems
* Ensure a detailed level of business and system knowledge and support the business analysis of systems.
* Conducts organizational assessments and diagnostics to uncover trends and insights, identify causes of organizational issues, and generate recommendations for improving organizational performance.
* Design and delivering of end to end business processes to drive organization efficiency.
* Ensure effective Change Management so that all changes are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, compliant, and effective manner
* Lead portfolio/governance-related process & metric standardization, development & documentation - includes project governance, business process integration, resource activity measures and project KPIs etc.
* Work with global/regional program leaders to manage all project activities in their field of responsibility.
* Design project plans and execute projects based on those plans.
* Determine resource requirements and priorities for a given project and communicate these requirements to management in a regular and timely fashion.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
* Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status.
* Forecasts, plan, track and report on project budget status - Report/ escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates.
* Identify the critical path and work with team pull in / maintain completion dates
* Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
* Adhere to the corporate project management methodology.
* On demand, lead initiatives and coordinate cross-functional team at regional level to drive business and organizational results.
* 6+ years of related business experience in a technical environment with 2+ years experience in project management role.
* Experience in a global matrixed management role
* Skilled in MS Project and MS Office applications
For immediate consideration, please apply with your updated CV
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.