Global Financial Operations Project Manager
Our client is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized companies in the world work differently; solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organizations.
They have a unique consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects aligning to their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other opportunities exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models, you will feel the full support of our client to assist you in your work and guide you on your chosen path.
As a successful Global Financial Operations Project Manager, you will have strong operations management experience within the payments area and strong global process expertise. You will have strong payments process expertise, change management and process optimisation experience, a positive and proactive mind-set and significant stakeholder management experience.
* Manage the delivery and optimisation of global processes within the payments / e-commerce / credit card / FinTech area
* Demonstrate strong process expertise in the financial area - documenting processes, driving process improvements, and providing performance reporting to senior management
* Demonstrable ability to develop project plans and to see projects through to successful completion within established time frames / budget / resources
* Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to identify and document project goals, objectives and action plans in order to facilitate successful implementation / execution of all projects
* Foster strong working relationship with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
* Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate with individuals at all levels in the business
* 3rd level qualifications
* Project management certified (e.g. PMP, Prince2 etc.) with strong MS Project Office skills.
* A minimum of 10-15 years PQE
* Extensive experience in a project management role in a client-driven environment, preferably within a large multinational
* Previously worked/trained with one of the Big Four
* Consultants must be interested in project work and available within 2-3 weeks upon project confirmation
* Currently based in Ireland
* Eligibility to work in Ireland/EU
* Integrity and respect for people and opinions
* Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop relationships
* An international mind-set and the ability to operate in a complex matrixed company environment
* A commitment to delivering excellent Client Service
* Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills
* A team player, who has good cultural awareness and a high personal impact
* Demonstrates values - loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 917949FK
Role: Global Financial Operations Project Manager
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.