Duration: 6 months (3 days onsite, 2 days remote)
To support our international client in Dresden we are looking for a well skilled infrastructure expert with hands-on mentality. Would you like to work in a challenging environment with high responsibilities and daily switching tasks?
* Attend to issues escalated by L3 teams or directly routed through Monitoring alerts (as per defined alert rules)
* Documentation of procedures while solving issues
* Downtime planning and change rollout coordination (Change management)
* Proactive infrastructure and log investigation
* Responsible for Building & upgrading new target Hypervisor Image (VMware) baseline and distributing to all ESX hosts
* Schedule automation playbook using Ansible to perform upgrades/updates automatically
* Undertake VMware technologies research and enable dissemination of knowledge with L3 team
* Expert level skills on VMware ESX 6 or higher & portfolio of DRS, HA, FT, vMotion for Resiliency
* Deep skills in granular storage management through APIs VAAI, VASA and VSC for Virtual Volume Management (VVOL)
* Expert in multi vCenter environment configuration and management
* Extensive experience of using Cisco UCS Central
Thanks and best regards
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.