Duration: planned by end of March 2019
Location: Split - Düsseldorf / Uk
Language: English business fluent
Background: For a running project the local team is looking for support of an AD Solution architect
that can communicate on a technical and business level with the various stakeholders. He will in direct
contact with the Microsoft team. Doing the design review, helping with the roadmap of the project.
Transferring MS expert ideas to end clients design. Likewise securing the complex AD environment,
creating decision submissions and recommendations. Holding result / update presentations to
higher level management.
- Deep technical knowledge with Active directory- and AD Security topics
- +5 Years E2E Architect experience (HLD , LLD) with Active Directory and Security
- Experience with Design review / writing Design documents
- Operational experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills (reporting to higher level management,
creation and presentation of results
- Independent work attitude
- Expert skills with excel
- Windows DNS - AD integrated (DNS migration / consolidation for domain decommissioning)
- Consideration of Cloud / Hybrid for AD roadmap and Blue Print
- Experience with creation of Business continuity/ disaster recovery plans
- Teamplayer with experience in multi-cultural working environment
N2H: Experience with AD Azure
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.