Are you an experienced Design Engineer (m/f) looking for a new project? Our client, a renown medical device company with locations and laboratories in different continents, offers an interesting and exciting opportunity as Design Engineer (m/f).
* Designing of production tools
* Creating and maintaining CAD models and technical drawings Prototyping and evaluation of prototypes
* Creating Change Request forms
* Conduct and document technical analysis (e.g. of prototypes, initial samples, complaints)
* Perform and evaluate production feasibility studies of technical solutions
* Provide technical content to product related documentation such as Instructions for Use and product catalogues
* Collaboration with project leaders and multidisciplinary team members
* Technical background (e.g. Design Draftsman), preferably with higher education degree as BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field (mechanical engineering or equivalent)
* Automation experience
* At least 4 years of working experience in the relevant field, preferably in medical devices
* Comprehensive knowledge in relevant software as 3D-CAD (NX), Teamcenter, SAP, MS Office
* Ability to apply useful development techniques as e.g. Decision Matrix
* Fluent in English
* location: Central Switzerland
* start date: 02/2019
* duration: 6 months, extension possible
If you would like to apply for this medical device project as Design Engineer (m/f), please contact me for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.