* Strong background in backend coding with EJB, JPA, JMS, REST and SOAP as well as excellent knowledge in frontend development with Angular 2+, SCSS and Bootstrap
* Expertise in relational databases and SQL along with continuous integration and deployment in Jenkins and Liquibase
* Capability of working in an agile environment, such as SCRUM or JIRA
* Experience in Cloud, DevOps and Containers are highly advantageous
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is beneficial
* Developing, improving and maintaining Java and JEE applications
* Working with web services, messaging, Oracle DB and Angular 6 User Interfaces
* Establishing and performing unit and system tests and fixing of deficiencies
* Creating technical solution proposals and agile estimations as well as updating the online documentation of all delivered artefacts
* Competent handling an existing landscape of applications with many components and interfaces in addition to complex systems
* Following agile practices by being part of a SCRUM team
Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.