* Educational degree in communications, journalism, corporate affairs or similar
* 5+ years' work experience as a Communications Manager in the pharmaceutical sector or an agency
* Relevant experience in a corporate environment/ matrix organisation working with digital tools such as SharePoint, Yammer, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent visual graphic design skills and artwork production processes combined with proficiency in multitasking as a Project Manager
* Confidence in deadline tasks coupled with strong analytical and solution oriented personality
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is advantageous
* Organising events such as leadership meetings and conferences by taking care of the logistics and guest lists
* Collaborating with local communicators to define the location of different events and WebEx conferences combined as well with media production
* Cooperating with internal and external suppliers for the arrangement of various articles, translations and videos
* Setting up and managing the purchase orders, travel arrangements and administrating the budget for each event
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.