* Experience in regulatory change and impairment projects such as IFRS 9 or US GAAP within a large bank as well as in designing operating models, processes and control functions
* Excellent understanding of credit risk from a reporting and workflow perspective
* Strong data analysis, gap analysis, and data validation skills
* Reliable, analytical and flexible personality with a structured and analytical approach
* Languages: fluent English, both written and spoken
* Working closely with relevant partners
* Supporting drafting of new or updated procedures and manuals
* Identifying, analysing and mitigating risks and issues affecting project delivery
* Designing and coordinating UAT and parallel run testing activities
* Recognising risk attributes and data fields including sourcing with target to minimize manual tasks
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.