IT Business Analyst – Credit Risk Data Integration (6058)
In this project, a compliant infrastructure has been built and processes are set up to report worldwide PB (Private Banking) Credit Risk Data on the granular level into a harmonized dashboard. The candidate will now perform Data Quality analysis as a basis for automated integration on further reporting requirements.
• 5-7 years of business requirements analysis and change experience within a large financial institution
• Excellent understanding of credit risk discipline from data quality and data analysis perspective
• Experience with credit risk data integration and strong track record of defining and documenting effective and comprehensive business rules for data integration
• Familiarity with business processes, financial products, credit risk management and regulatory requirements (e.g. BCBS239, etc)
• Strong Excel (Pivot tables) and SQL skills (writing scripts)
• Fluent in English (written/verbal), German is an advantage
• Close engagement with local Risk Managers as well as Risk & Finance Data Provisioning, and other Risk- Change functions to understand how the local business is booked in the local system and create according business rules for integration into the central data vault
• Supporting local Credit Risk Managers and Risk & Finance Data Provisioning BAU team as second level for month end closing and root cause analysis (incl. training where necessary)
• Perform Data Quality analysis as basis for later automated integration
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »