Junior Technical Project Manager (m/w/d)
· You will be managing the delivery of multiple technical activities. The role requires working with a 3rd-party provider to organise their delivery of work packages, and the roleholder will not have direct control of technical resources. Hands-on technical configuration work will not be required, however the ability to discuss technical issues with the provider will be beneficial. Specific activities will include;
· manage a variety of work packages to successful completion.
· produce progress reports on the larger work packages, as agreed with the Networks Service Owner
· act as the contact person within the operations team for new requests and issues
· work closely with the outsourced service provider to gather information and agree technical tasks needed to resolve issues
· coordinate between all parties to drive successful completion of tasks and resolution of issues
· review the agenda for technical advisory board meetings and determine what Networks input is required to those meetings. Organise networks representation.
· In addition to core PM activities, the roleholder will be expected to act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for other workstreams that impact the Networks area, or require collaboration across functional towers within Enterprise IT.
· The role will be based in Hannover, Germany with occasional travel to other offices within Germany. Only candidates with the relevant EU work permits can be considered for this role.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience delivering infrastructure projects with a strong technical element
· Good understanding of technical networking concepts and their application in an enterprise environment
· Practical knowledge of technical enterprise networking principles, and common issues associated with such services
· Holds one or more current Technical certification in Networking technologies
· Holds a current (not lapsed) Project Management certification
Start: März 2019
Ende: 27. September 2019 + Option
Auslastung: 100% (500 Stunden ONSITE und 500 Stunden OFFSITE)
Sprachanforderung: English & German
Einsatzort: Hannover / Remote
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »