Planning Analyst (m/w), 01.04. - 30.09.2019 (Option auf Verlängerung)
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides specialist support to the administration and processing of PP&L manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and creates Analytics & Reports that will support business decision. Able to handle great amount of data in MS Excel, Access and other tools.
- Feels comfortable dealing with production data management and supplying the Management with data and makes proposals for data aggregation
- Supports the scheduling and coordination of production planning activities to ensure timely release and availability of intermediate and semi-finished product for on-time shipment based on the Master Production Schedule and the Distribution Plan.
- Ensure inventory and operational transactions are executed on time and operational master files are maintained up to date.
- Maintenance of policies and procedures for the Logistics Production Planning area.
- Works with functions and project manager to deliver project and resource plans that are consistent in approach and methodology.
- Supports project managers at project level to resolve issues and conflicts and report exceptions.
- Recommends corrective actions and initiative plans.
- Participate and leads various discussion and workshops to brainstorm needs and develop solutions
- Administers the change, issues and risks review and management processes.
- Partners with other project to identify interface and dependency conflicts across work streams and projects.
- Establishes solutions to ensure project completion.
- Participate project as assigned.
- Operational Master Data / Power point cleaning/maintenance
- Operational activities linked to our PLAN Charters (PO cutover ...)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 4-6 years of experience in production planning supply chain management
- Ability to be able to collect, consolidate, analyze, summarize and report on large volumes of supply chain data.
- Data mining reporting skills through MS-excel, Access (or equivalent).
- Strong organization skills.
- Ideally Knowledge of business planning and control systems.
- Very Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to be able to operate in a collaborative and cross-functional organization.
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Able to work with limited supervision
Able to communicate in English and German
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.