* Minimum 1 year working experience in administrative support or as management assistant
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and administrative systems along with travel and expense booking systems as well as capability of conducting video calls, telephone conferences and web casts.
* Profound administrative, planning and organisational skills in compliance with the aptitude to make decisions independently
* Competency of working as part of a team and ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
* Expertise in banking or compliance is advantageous
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Managing calendar plans in compliance with preparing meeting and events
* Documenting and preparing as well as supporting small projects
* Processing expenses and booking travels
* Reporting and planning absences in compliance with reporting vacation time of team members
* Scheduling management retreats as well as workshops and giving oversight of project and delivery plans
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.