Für ein Projekt in Düsseldorf suchen wir ab sofort eine/n
IT Services and Infrastructure Services Senior Consultant (m/w/d) incl. O365 / Windows 10 Data / Identity / Project Office Coordinator & Analyst
Please submit profiles in English!
Laufzeit: 13/05/2019 bis 30/09/2019
Volumen: 1010 Stunden onsite
Wie viele Stunden (in der Woche) soll der Berater onsite arbeiten? 40.00
Wie viele Stunden (in der Woche) soll der Berater offsite arbeiten? 10.00
Tasks & Project description:
This role will work across all Common Services Design (CSD) areas specifically My Digital Workplace.
The role will be based in the My DWP Project Management Office and will focus on IT services and infrastructure services
within the digital Workplace. Currently a number of services remain dependent and these must be separated into dedicated
services or transformed as already split services so they fit to a modern company in a digital energy business.
This role will work on topics including O365, Windows 10 Data and Identity and will have strong links to Change and adoption
and communication as the Company changes the way it works.
This role has an immediate start date and the initial contract is offered until end of Sept 2019
Applications form all genders are welcome.
• Develop IT status reporting including milestone dates, risks, issues, dependencies & budget by using Power BI or Tableau
dashboards particularly in the projects related to Digital Workplace.
• Identify & resolve planning inconsistencies, consult project managers accordingly.
• Manage & steer the monthly, quarterly & annual forecast processes for budget and service volumes.
• Creation of documentation including but not limited to business cases, board presentations & processes.
• Coordinate cross functionality (input from and output to stakeholders involved at each stage) between a number of
Support Functions (i.e. HR, IT, Contract Management) and Project Managers.
• Ensure consistent message (milestone dates, risks, issues, dependencies & budget) into official Project Governance Process
and steering committees up to and including senior leadership roles
• Evaluate whether standard project management standards, methods & processes are being applied
• Provide consultancy for project managers to adapt processes and methods
• Define & align new processes together with the Uniper Portfolio office and other related functions and representatives
• Coordinate & consult the use of new tools and technologies within the unit
• Develop transparent reporting for all projects within CSD&P and more specifically within My Digital Workplace to ensure clear visibility and transparency of all aspects of finance, project status, time planning and KPI reporting
• 10% travel (UK on occasions – this is not on a regular basis through)
•Working within a small team the perfect candidate will be resilient, focussed and reliable and will be exposed
to a number of complex and strategic projects and senior stakeholders.
•Native German speaker required with excellent English Language skills
•Strong knowledge of IT led projects, organisation skills and financial acumen are required
•The candidate will need to be able to multi task and operate at a senior level
•Financial acumen and the ability to switch activities at short notice in order to provide PMO services
This role will suit an experienced Project Office coordinator who also has relevant business analyst experience.
Bewerbung und Kontakt:
Sollten wir Ihr Interesse geweckt haben, dann freuen wir uns auf die Übersendung Ihres aussagekräftigen Word Profils unter der Angabe Ihres Stundensatzes, EU-DSGVO Zustimmung und Verfügbarkeit.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.